The following MLM articles are designed to help you to boost your profits and grow your business! Browse the categories:
MLM Network Marketing Specific
Nutrition & Supplements
Or Search Best-MLM-Opportunities.com for your desired topic.
3 Special Benefits Every Customer Wants
- by Bob Leduc. "Every customer looks for 3 special benefits when they do business with you. They may not specifically ask for these benefits. But you're losing sales if you don't automatically provide all 3."
Provide Better Customer Service and Make More Money
- 3 Simple Tips Of Getting Referrals Without Any Fuss! By Chadrack Irobogo. "The first thing any business organization owes itself is self-perpetuation. . . . To achieve this, every business finds and keeps satisfied customers. This is true whether on-line or off-line. This is the only path to survival."
back to top
Why Network Marketing Never Works for You
- by Farid Aziz. "That’s why so many fail to succeed in Network Marketing. They just don’t hang around long enough to see their success coming." (An excellent and encouraging MLM article, despite the title).
MLM Recruiting - The 5 Biggest Reasons People Struggle in Recruiting
- by Doug Firebaugh. "There are 5 basic reasons why folks are struggling today when recruiting in Network Marketing, and it does not matter who it is, male or female, or how successful you have been or have not been."
Mentoring For Free: A Review
- Mark Worthen, Psy.D. "This review of the Mentoring For Free program suggests that it provides valuable training for network marketers provided a few caveats are kept in mind. The advantages and disadvantages of the program are as follows . . . "
How to Greet New Members of Online Business Networking Sites: A Guide for Network Marketers
- by Mark Worthen, Psy.D. - "Do not even mention your business opportunity when you greet a new member of online business networking sites (such as LinkedIn, Ryze, Friendster, or
)! A much more successful approach is to . . ."
back to top
5 Successful Marketing Techniques - by Bob Leduc - "Here are 5 successful marketing techniques you can use to increase your sales. All of them are simple to use. And they're effective for building any businesses."
7 Simple Marketing Tips - by Bob Leduc - "Here are 7 simple marketing tips to help you boost your sales and profits quickly. All are easy to use and work for any business."
Article Marketing with Yahoo- by Robin Nobles. How to use Yahoo's new Creative Commons Search to substantially increase your article marketing reach. (A great way for writers of mlm articles to expand their market).
Five Ideas for Unique and Cheap Marketing - by Vishal P. Rao. "When marketing on a budget, you need to "think outside the box" and go beyond the obvious marketing approaches."
back to top 3 Steps to Identify Supplements that Lack Scientific Evidence - Mark Worthen, Psy.D. "The ad says, "Scientifically Proven!" But is it really?" This article answers the question, "How can I tell the difference between supplements with solid evidence for their reported benefits versus those lacking any scientific support?"
back to top
Desktop Lightning Review - Mark Worthen, Psy.D. "The Best Viral
Marketing Tool of 2006." Highly recommends the Platinum version; lukewarm about
the free version.
How to Write Effective and Unique Articles - By Karl Augustine. ". . . what type of strategy can be utilized to optimize your articles for the search engines?
There's quite a few different ways but here are some tactics that you may want to use . . . "
Although this article applies to many businesses, it contains valuable information for writing href="http://www.best-mlm-opportunities.com/how-to-write-effective-and-unique-articles.html" OnMouseOut="window.status=''; return true" OnMouseOver="window.status='How to write effective articles'; return true" onClick="window.location.href='/cgi-bin/counter.pl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.best-mlm-opportunities.com%2Fhow-to-write-effective-and-unique-articles.html&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.best-mlm-opportunities.com%2Fmlm-articles.html'; return false;">MLM articles.
back to top